Pageviews past week

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Shoe Polisher



If you ask me why at this uncreative end of a tiring day provoked me to write an unusual piece about an unusual man then I have the faintest idea to tell you any. Do I know his name? Do I have the habit of polishing my shoe under his brushes? Sorry I can't answer good to you now also. But truth is I haven't. Still I think the reason for this post is that human do feel irritated at some positions..positions of bitter truth...and when someone repeat those irritations on you day by day it just does not remain irritation anymore. It just becomes like an long unbroken chain of guilt that you are carrying on behalf of our elite society.


There goes a saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover." But do we actually buy it? I mean fair faces or sweet/cute faces have always found their places very smartly. No matter how much we talk about our gf/bf being good at heart..tell me one thing if he is not at all good looking would you ever care to take him/her worthy as your bf/gf. The road to the hearts has its first way through the faces. So no matter what the contents are,book covers are not totally unglamorous. You may be starting to wonder by now what link/hyperlink does  the topic of a shoe polisher has with that of candid peoples. Well I have been referencing all these points until now to prove the point even when you try to help some1 unfortunately the help always goes out for the nature on the type of the appeal for help. 


Let me say if someone asks you if you have any wish in your mind to polish your shoes what you will be your reaction: if yes then you have made that people's day but if you say no ...what's next? The old man ,the shoe polisher in my blog just paused for a minute and then slowly requested again to allow him to polish the shoes.Now it is the time when i must mention you that the person i am referring as the poor shoe polisher has been a old man ,his face has already wrinkled enough to give him a devil's form. It is not at all a face whom you will be looking to give a merciful chance for polishing your shoes on the start of a sunny morning when you are out with some coloring hopes ,,,to set something right on your personal life...to do some good work. Now on further rejection of any chances of polishing the shoes the doomed face of the old man grasping for breath in the hot summer days just feebily blurted out his wish..."kichu taka de be baba..sokal theke kichu khaini"(can you give me some penny? i haven't eaten since last day).

Now the answer is on you.As for me I haven't given the penny also. Am I a heartless fellow?? Sorry could not analyse myself. The reason for my acting so can not be more specific enough . I am not at all apprehensive in giving the beggar a single money for which he have not toiled for and as my mind is already colored with my college moments it has been a easy task for my repeated heartless rejections on and on. My reason for this inglorious moment to put it on blog is not all for the fact that I am feeling sorry.Personally i feel "sorry" is a more a type of escapist word because if you have done something wrong you must face it rather just avoid it by saying "sorry". I have put up this article because every time he asked me the last question my body ached, I don't know how to deal with it. I always felt like I am being cordoned to answer for the entire malfunction of the society and the guilt now resides all on me. Every time I came across this fellow he goes on asking the same questions again and again and finally expressing his solitary desire,    I don't feel pity on him. I just feel I put a chain around him and strangle him to death. If we can't feed some1's why the need of facing the burden. We can't travel by the two lanes at the same times. If you are being sick of names like Khadim or Batas and you want to go out for big names like Adidas, Nike  then feel free to go but please make sure these sections has rotten to death completely before doing so.


I strongly believe every heart has its good form. Even a terrorist fights for something he believes because he also thinks that the thing is so dear to him he can put his life for it. We can change things, we have the power, just the difference is in the perception. As for me after a series of rejections, now I haven't got any further chance to polish my shoes from him. He's just gone........






No comments:

Post a Comment