Pageviews past week

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Getting Fuzzy!!!



Easy when it goes..the harder it gets. I think it has the perfect resemblance of today's me. Not a single thing falling in the right place, not even a little. Tried to accumulate my thoughts but they have already been wild enough to control. It is floating far and wide. Too many questions accumulate in this single mind space,too many fear,too many anxieties and when i desperately search to find the guilty, mirror reflects me back all the time. Is it destined to be? If so, then what is the answer of the puzzle. It's the strangest situation i have ever been. I will tell myself there are larger things at stake, just focus on them but for the first time in life mind is behaving just like a stupid wanderer. I can figure the solution but i can't map the solution to the problem. In case by hook or crook u have managed to pick an eye for this post i must assure that this post is not at all for petty things..things from which you can draw conclusion if you claim to know me by any chance.My problem is in short..."My Life". Sorry if you think i have the psycho mentality of being a suicide r,, sorry i am not a coward by any chance. I may not be brave enough but i always choose to fight. Its aching hard...want to give up but bingo!!!! "Journey has just begun................"

No comments:

Post a Comment