Pageviews past week

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Last Page in My Notebook

"I miss U " ..... 
                    Do I ? Do  I really? I hardly call u . I sometimes text u . Sometimes we chat.In case we meet up in college I say u "hi/hello and hey how r u ? " kind of stuffs . In all the times of my life u r just a part of my "sometime" . So why do i miss u ?


The steps that we climbed together...pranks that we played on each other and mostly the exams that we cheated together...u remember them all ..Don't u ?? Same here buddy... U also know the girl in whose presence i felt so out of place..bewildered and totally a pappu types...but you know what miss out of all this? Not the girl ..not the semester exams [ p.s: i m glad its finally over..in case there's a 9th semester i would be screwed totally]   but its my part in those memories ...i will miss the most. I will definitely not miss the girl who found me so dumb all the time but i will miss my dumbness which is bound to occur before that girl every time. In  short....how intelligent i am or stupid, witty in presence of u...precisely what i  reflect on your eyes...i will miss that most.


U know..when i was a small kid..what i hated most...that is when my notebook ends....when i have filled up the last page of my notebook with my dicey twirling..twisting..dancing handwriting...I knew that i can again read it back...i can keep it to myself as long as i can...but u know...... i can't write it once again...Its over. So if you ask me now if i remember every pages of my notebook or if u say do u miss every pages of notebook i can't say yes. Because i can't remember them all. All that I remember .....yes I had a notebook...i had colors and inks to fill with it...and it's just over now. I miss it because i can't write it once again.


Did i miss out in saying something...............


                                          P.S: I Love My Notebook ..........












.

4 comments:

  1. Incredible .... The best among the stuffs written about leaving the college,missing friends. At last you proved Small is Beautiful .. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah ...size doesn't matter :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Size does matter my friend .... It is beautiful because of its compactness.

    ReplyDelete