Pageviews past week

Friday, August 20, 2010

In Search for Terabithia...


Have you ever lived in your world of fantasy? If not then my friend this post is surely not for you. It is something that is up for tasting..err  not for treat to saliva but as a treat for a more curious thing called mind. Fantasy is so beautiful ..you know why?? The reason is it has actually got no definitions. It is different for me for u ..for everyone. It's just a primary key although i don't think corporate guys have the power/tools to implement in the database.

It's something new but stil it has been always there. It's been always there in our mind embedded. It's just during the lazy winter mornings or noon times mind prefer to take a stroll down the fantasy lane...down the woods where Jess and Leslie have set foots on ,have created their world of fantasies. It just the small little things we just miss out in this real world seems to fulfill out there...just every piece..just every details so happens to be at place out there. If you don't like being you in this real world you can always live it up to the maximum out there. 

"I'm moving gently forward over the wild and beautiful,unexplored world below me.I'm floating in silence and breaking it up with the sound of my breath.Above me, there's nothing but shimmery light, the place where I've come from and will go back to when I am done here. I'm diving.I'm a scuba driver. I'm going deeper past the wrinkled rocks and the dark seaweed towards a deep blueness where a school of silver fish wait. As I swim through the water bubbles burst from me,wobbling like little jellyfish as they rise. I check my air.I don't have as much time Indeed to see everything but that is what makes  it so special."

Some might say this world is virtue. one day you will wake up and it might be the waking up seems brutal. But take the thought why will you leave 1000 of golden moments for just 1 hard moment when by spending those 1000 moments in the real world can bore you to hell or be even more unpleasant. The door of this world is just through our minds. "Just close your eyes but keep your mind wide open". It's funny when you laugh at your memories down the memory lane how you have assumed the ancient forest as your kingdom or a long piece of slim rod as your sword of ninjas but that is the best part. It is so serene and beautiful that with our thoughts we can even make our simple moments enchanted. As for the rendition of the concept of fantasy world we can step back to our old times and can similarly visualize how Apu and Durga through the eyes of Satyajit Ray have created their world of fantasy in our minds...Although Pother Panchali and Bridge to Terbithia does not have exactly happy ending but that's the fatal truth. We don't get chance to shape our life as we desire but we always have the choice to color the every new shapes life unfolds to us. I do think everyone have crossed their own bridge to Terbithia and if you haven't cross it now. It's never too late.


No comments:

Post a Comment