Pageviews past week

Friday, August 13, 2010

Morning Tea



I start the computer....a welcome screen appears and then it continues. Dat's the main point...morning tea is also the starting point of tea lovers lyk us. If I trace back to my clge mornings..a proper morning rarely happened while most morning we went for tea is bcz we had been awake all night sometymes due to inevitable condition like macchars/exams or in some occasions for displaying my insomniac attitude . But sip in dat morning tea is not something which i can even compare to that of home. Dat tea is life saving. When the hot steam just oozes out from the heated earth piece u are holding and makes your weary eye to sharpen a bit...then your evey sip becomes magical. Again my clge as it is located at a remote area morning there is truly spectacular. I wud love to share the stills of those mornings but currently i hav lost dem.Well here comes the hot tea comes again..welcome for it and sayonara .

No comments:

Post a Comment